- Live beetle specimens for classroom use representing the larval, pupal, and adult life stages of a single species. These easy to care for beetles only require a few slices of apple a week and can be handled by students. They will go through their complete life cycle in 4-6 weeks. Beetles in egg, larval, pupal, and adult stages will be provided at the beginning of rental period.
- Museum quality display of preserved insect specimens
- Curriculum handouts developed by Beetlelady, addressing grade-level California Science Curriculum Standards
- Models demonstrating the life cycles of various insects
- A curated selection of insects books for classroom use (available in English and Spanish)